maria + trevor | downtown ottawa engagement

Next up on the books, an engagement session for Maria and Trevor. Oooh fun!

That's what I thought right before I grabbed all my gear and hit the road, but unfortunately...I didn't get very far. Although it was a slightly less dramatic flat tire than last time, it was still a pretty major setback.

Lucky for me, Maria and Trevor are unbelievably sweet, and forgave me for having to postpone our session for three hours later. And I firmly believe that they were rewarded for their patience with this FANTASTIC early-evening light!

Here are some of my faves from our downtown engagement session :)





BAM. Now that's a ring!





Two of my faves ♥




Share:

2 comments :

  1. Such a cute couple to be. I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations and I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes