i, laura, hereby procclaim...

I, Laura, hereby procclaim June to be self-care month.

For the first time in my life, I'm living all by my lonesome. So far I've been so busy, I haven't had much time to sit down and think "hmm...I miss Beans!"

I mean, of course, I miss him dearly, and my hug quota is taking a hit, but I feel like I've been working nonstop.

Yesterday, after working every single one of the 14 hours that I was awake for, I laid in bed wondering when I'd get some Laura time. The day before that, I realized all I ate all day was 4 pieces of cinnamon raisin toast and a can of soup.

Now that I'm only taking care of one man instead of two (and that one man is a super well behaved little puppy), I feel okay about really sitting down to figure out how I can take better care of myself.

Here's what I came up with:

Commit to replacing two of my meals each day with Isagenix shakes, and using 1 day a week as a cleanse day.

Commit to trying the line of Arbonne skin care products, and get into the habit of being nicer to my skin (specifically...I should probably stop taking my mascara off by twisting my eyelashes between my fingers until it flakes off...yeah...I should probably stop doing that.)

Commit to exercising each morning, before my first shoot of the day.

Commit to closing the laptop each night, for some stress-free me-time, to read, watch TV, or play with the pup.

Commit to drinking more green tea. Just for kicks :)

Can I do it?

I deserve to try.
Share:

1 comment :

  1. I am allllll about that arbonne stuff. I like the FC5 facewash and day cream for oily/combination skin, and the moisturising night cream for normal skin. ESPECIALLY the night cream.

    ReplyDelete

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes